Hello I am Mary Lou Guinn and I own this amazing photography studio.
Our studio goal is to provide exceptional service and the highest quality photography to our clients. We service clients in multiple areas. We provide Wedding and Event Photography; Business Portraits and Commercial Photography for products or services. In our Portraiture Division we provide portrait photography for Family Portraits, High School Senior Portraits, Children’s Photography. I believe education is what sets me apart from others. Having a “nice camera” isn’t all that is necessary to a great portrait. I’ve been professionally trained to provide my clients with the best.
Education is what sets Mary Lou apart.
Portrait Artist in years past were set apart because of their art, skill and access to equipment that the average consumer didn’t purchase. In this digital era nearly everyone has a camera with large megapixels, zoom and speed. So when consumers are considering a photographer the choices may seem easier than before because so many people have these amazing cameras. However I would caution consumers to carefully consider who they choose for a photographer. As I mentioned not all portrait photographers are the same, those with education, training, art and skill are the type of photographer, as a consumer you will want to select for your event, family portraits or children’s portrait. Having a “nice camera” isn’t all that is necessary to a great portrait.I’ve been professionally trained, with hundreds of hours in continuing education, to always provide my clients with the best portraits. Because fine art portraiture isn’t about have a camera that takes “nice pictures”
- PPA Professional Photographers of America
- PPW Professional Photographers of Washington
- PCPPA Piece County Professional Photographer Association
- Gig Harbor Chamber of Commerce
- Alliance of Women Owned Business
- PPAProfessional Photographers of America
- PPW Professional Photographers of Washington, 2009 – 2011 Board of Directors
- PCPPA Piece County Professional Photographer Association, 2011 – 2012 Board of Directors
- Gig Harbor Chamber of Commerce, 2011 – 2012 Volunteer Board
- Alliance of Women Owned Business, 2011 – 12 Board of Directors
- PPA Affiliate School – Evergreen School of Photography (Summer 2009) Lifestyle Portrait Photography with International Photographer Instructor Don McGregor (Intense seven day class) Friday Harbor, San Juan Island WA
- PPA Affiliate School – Evergreen School of Photography (Winter 2010) (intense seven day class) Lighting and Posing with International Awarded Photographer Instructor Sam Gardner Everett, WA
- PPA Affiliate School – International Wall Portrait Conference (Summer 2010) (intense seven day class) Posing, lighting, business and fine art wall portrait canvas. International Award Winning Photographer/Instructor Ken Whitmire Yakima WA
- PPA Super Monday – One Day Training (Fall 2009) Lighting is Exciting International Awarded Photographer/Instructor Sam Gardner Kent, WA
- PPA Tour – Portrait Photography & Business Training ( Winter 2010) PPA Featured Photographer Nationally Awarded Allison RodgersSeattle WA
- PPA Tour – Posing & Lighting (Winter 2010) Internationally Awarded Photographer/Instructor Ken SkluteSeattle WA
- PPA Tour – Photography Business & Marketing (Winter 2010) PPA Featured Photographer/Instructor Mitche GraffSeattle WA
- Private Tutoring – International Photographer/Instructor (Summer 2009) Mike Hagen, Out There ImagesGig Harbor, WA